Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day two ...

Highlights:

During ice skating I was able to: try to ice skate.

I had the most fun doing: gym time because I got to play baseball.

At special activity today I: danced.

I would like to be able to work on: listening to directions.

Other: I hit the ball off the tee today!

Additional note from counselor Katie:

James has been changed four times today. All four times were poop. The third and fourth change were only twenty minutes apart. The fourth diaper contained so much poop it went through his gray shorts. I put them in a ziploc bag in his backpack.


Guess two weeks of Miralax and flax seed and lots of V8 Fusion finally uncorked James. Sorry Katie!

1 comment:

Brian M. said...

Of all your ramblings, witty puns, and 3 point essays on this blog, there's still nothing funnier than an old fashion poop joke. I'm sure that drives the english teacher in you crazy.