Saturday, April 24, 2010

How to Train Your Dragon


Luke and Megan and I went to see How to Train Your Dragon this morning—fantastic! Cousin Catie put us on to the books, and Uncle Brian has been telling us about the movie (from DreamWorks) for a while now. We saw it in 3D, hence the glasses. The 3D effects are amazing, and the story is terrific too. Luke gave it an A+++++ and Megan gave it 20 fingers and toes up.

I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but with the lenses dark in the theater Megan looked like a six-year-old Grandma Betty wearing sunglasses. I had almost as much fun watching her for the first 20 minutes as I did watching the movie.

There's a link to the trailer here.

Also, for anyone with kids, we use this website to see if we think something will be okay for Luke and Megan to see.

No comments: