Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Isabelle Suzanne

Isabelle Suzanne arrived this morning at 7:47 p.m., weighing 7 lbs. 10 oz. and measuring 20.5 inches long.

Isabelle is the 14th (and 8th girl) grandchild on the Lang side and the 10th (and 8th girl) on the Missey side. Her middle name is in honor of my aunt Suzanne, and she shares it with her cousin Lily.



 Most of you have probably seen these already—but I wanted to get a post on her birth day.

5 comments:

Amy said...

You wrote her name in this post as both "Isabel" and "Isabelle"....was that done purposely? So you can choose later and it will still be right on her birthday post? Smiles all around here for all of you :)

Amy said...

And I want to know what the blog will be renamed!

Steve said...

Whoops—that was a mistake. I started it as one spelling, then we changed over the day and I missed one. It's changed now!

Blog re-naming will seem to involve blog moving to a new address, which I don't want to do. Any advice?

Amy said...

You can change the title on the blog itself, but I think that you're right about moving to a new address if you want the blog title and blog address to match.

brady said...

I agree. Keep the existing URL address & rename the title of the blog.

Otherwise, as you probably already know, the blogger dashboard has the ability to export/import all existing content into the new blog URL.