Without an adaptor or a new Firewire, I'm dependent on Julie not just for photographs (her specialty), but for the use of her office (a disaster for tidy freaks like me) and her computer (ditto) to download pictures and video.
However, after an exciting day for James at our neighborhood 4th of July parade, I got motivated and ordered the adapter from the Apple Store.

I actually tried to go to the Apple Store in person, but apparently you have to have scheduled an electronic appointment to get any help, and there was a big line of electronically pre-scheduled folks waiting for their iPhones. The girl out front with her iPad was absolutely uninterested in dealing with me, an unelectronically-unscheduled real live human being. So I huffed and went home did the whole thing on-line, with no human contact whatsoever. I'm not sure who won there.
When it comes in, video from the parade!
No comments:
Post a Comment